Allen & Page Cool & Collected
Cool & Collected For Calm And Composed Leisure Riding
Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work
- Horses and ponies that suffer from feed-related behaviour issues
- Horses and ponies requiring slow release, stamina giving energy
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
Benefits of Cool & Collected . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- Quick soak – soaks in 3 minutes!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains a probiotic and a blend of prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses and ponies with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Nutritionally Improved Straw, Wheat Feed, Oat Feed, Molasses-Free Beet Pulp, Linseed Expeller (6.8%), Grass Meal, Organic Soya Oil, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Mint, Salt, Garlic, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides
Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A (3a672a): 10k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 250mg
Trace elements: Iron: 45mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103) Zinc: 70mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603) Manganese: 70mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502) Iodine: 1mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202) Selenium: 0.5mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801) Copper: 20mg (Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate) (3b413)
DO NOT FEED DRY –THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS UNMOLASSED SUGAR BEET AND MUST BE SOAKED FOR 2-3 MINUTES BEFORE FEEDING. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days building up to the amounts needed to maintain condition and energy levels (0.5 – 6.75kg depending on size, type, workload and condition). Place feed in a shallow bucket, add twice as much water as feed, then stir. Wait 2 to 3 minutes before feeding this product. Unmolassed chaff or soaked Fast Fibre can be added after soaking, if adding unmolassed chaff, stir well before feeding. This feed is not suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Fast Fibre could be a suitable feed, please call us for more information. Do not feed to sheep. This feed is made from natural ingredients, so may change colour slightly through the seasons, or take longer to soak. If the feed is not soaking quickly enough, please leave to soak for longer, or soak the feed in warm water, then stir, until it forms a nice soft mash.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: To get the best results from Cool & Collected, please make sure that you do not feed any other products that contain barley or molasses. Many traditional feeds contain barley and/or molasses which can cause excitability in some horses. Even horses that do not become fizzy as a result of these ingredients can benefit from a low starch and sugar feed such as Cool & Collected.