Alfa-Beet is a high-fibre feed combining alfalfa and unmolassed sugar beet, two sources of highly digestible fibre. Ideal for promoting weight gain and aiding hydration. Must be soaked before feeding to horses.
- The combination of alfalfa and unmolassed sugar beet pulp provides ‘slow-release’ energy in the form of highly digestible fibre
- Alfa-Beet promotes weight gain and condition without excitability
- Provides 10.5MJ/kg of Digestible Energy – comparable to a cool mix or cube, but with much lower levels of starch
- Alfa-Beet aids hydration and is ideal for horses and ponies with dental issues, such as diastemas
- Naturally low in starch (2%), with no added sugar (5%)
- Sugar beet pulp is the fibrous part of the beet that is left once the sugar has been extracted which means it is a low sugar ingredient
- Convenient 15-minute hot soak or 2-hour cold soak
- Free from molasses and preservatives 100% natural
Alfalfa, unmolassed sugar beet.
|Naturally Occurring Sugar||5|